Vehicles purchased by Car Line Pro Inventory. Prices are quoted in Japanese yen, either in FOB or CIF terms depending on the customer requirement. All our prices are negotiable and inquiries are welcome. FOB or CIF rates can also be negotiated upon request.
A deposit of up to 50% is required to purchase a vehicle. Payment of deposits is required within seven days of confirmation via Telegraphic Transfer (TT), direct credit, or confirmation of L/C.
- Customer be advised that we only sell Used Cars. The used cars usually have some Defects, and the Customer should realize that Claims will not be paid due to the Vehicle not being in Brand New Condition
- Marine Insurance will only be provided on the request of the customer.
- The cancelation order for a vehicle or parts, an amount of 20% to 30% of the total proforma invoice value will be charged. Depending on the shipment process (If the vehicle has been booked for shipping or already shipped.) additional charges may also be applied.
- Refund of Payments: All vehicles are available on first come first serve basis. If a payment reaches us late and the vehicle is sold to another customer, Car Line Pro will be responsible for 100% refund of payments.
- We can not refund the money to any account other than the one from where the money was sent to us. We have to take these steps to abide by the Japanese Banking Law.